Malaysia Taxation Service
With our professional and experience in handling Malaysia Tax, we will strive to provide our clients with one-stop tax services.
Corporate Income Tax
Malaysia’s economy is based on free enterprise, with no restrictions on foreign ownership of a business. The repatriation of profits and the import of capital are freely allowed. Malaysia has a low corporate tax rate at 17% to 24% compared to other leading economies in the world. A company is taxed at scales rates on its chargeable income and capital gains are not taxable.
- Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income
- Preparation of Tax Computation including income tax schedules and Filing of Income Tax Return
- Liaising with Income Tax Authority on all profits tax assessment, objections and correspondence
Personal Income Tax
Individuals are liable to pay Individual Tax. With the availability of potential tax savings, government incentives and complex tax implications, it is wise to consult tax experts to advise you on the best way to declare your income to enjoy the maximum tax savings you are entitled to.
- Preparation of individual income tax computation and filing of tax return
- Liaising with Income Tax Authority on income tax assessment, objections and correspondence
Sales and Services Tax (SST)
Sales tax is a single-stage tax, only imposed at one stage in the supply chain at the import or manufacturers level.
Sales tax is an ad valorem tax and different rates apply based on a group of taxable goods. Sales tax for petroleum is charged on a specific rate which is different from other taxable goods.
Service tax that is a tax charged and levied on taxable services provided by any taxable person in Malaysia in the course and furtherance of business.
Currently, goods are taxed between 5% to 10% and services are taxed at 6%.
- SST registration/deregistration
- Preparation of SST report and submission of SST return every 2 months (bi-monthly)